We want you in our team
Let us help you prepare a comprehensive child protection strategy for your sport club. If you engage in children’s activities in your sport club, we want you in our team.
Becomming an i-Protect Club must be a meaningful process and an aspiration for grassroots sporting clubs. Grassroots clubs wanting to participate in the i-Protect programme will have to meet the following requirements:
- It must be a sport club recognized and affiliated to a national or regional governing body in the country. Participation of schools or any other sport organization is not foreseen at the moment.
- It must engage in sporting activities with children under 18.
- Sign a declaration of honor committing to the program.
It is advisable (but not required) that your club:
4. Engages in inclusive sporting activities with children of both genders and different ages.
5. Engages in diverse and inclusive participation of all stakeholders in the children’s entourage (children, families, coaches and sport managers).
If your club meets requirements 1 to 3 above, you can register to participate in the i-Protect Programme.