The i-Protect Consortium met in Paris for the second Transnational Meeting from the 17 to the 19th of October. The very productive meeting was hosted by the French Ministére des Sport and opened in a welcome speech by the Ministere of Sport Director. Facilitated by Mr. David Brinquin, the i-Protect Consortium attended two round tables offered by the Ministry which covered interesting topics:
- The scope of child protection (impact on the scope – The French legal framework on child protection
- Mrs Mestrallet – Deputy Head of the Office of General Criminal Policy – Directorate of Criminal Affairs and Pardons- Ministry of Justice
- Mr. Borrel – Deputy Head of the Office of Public Protection, Health Promotion and Anti-Doping – Ministry of Sports
- Mr. Merciris – Lawyer- Office of the Child Protection in collective receptions and Local Education Policies – Ministry of Education
- The implementation of Child Protection in France
- Mrs. Darani – Head of communication (SNATED-119)
- Mr. Peretou – Office of Institutional Partnerships and Regional Development- Youth Judicial Protection Directorate – Ministry of justice
- Presentation of the project “Start to talk”, carried out by the Council of Europe/European Commission by Mrs. Clotilde Talleu
Special thanks to our French partners, Mr. Pierre-Emmanuel Panier and Sòlene Chauray for the excellent organization and thank you all for the productive meeting and the wonderful team time in beautifull Paris.
The next meeting was set for April, 4-5 in Antwerp and will be hosted by the Belgium i-Protect partner.